Resolved: Seal oil is the best supplement you can give your cat or dog.
Here's the short answer why:
Let's start with Omega-3 fatty acids and what do they do.
Omega-3 fatty acids are found in foods, but seal oil contains the highest concentration of the less common Omega-3, DPA, 4%.
Which may not sound like a lot, but check this out.
The DPA in seal compared to fish oil increases overall Omega-3 retention in the body by 53.6%.
Which in turn provide calories to give your pet's body energy and protect the heart, blood vessels, lungs, immune and endocrine systems.
Here's just some of the wonders that DPA Omega-3s do for your pet:
- Supports optimal eye health
- Enhances the ability to repair damaged blood vessels
- When more DPA is present in the diet, and therefore body/tissues, 1/10th the amount of EPA (another key amino acid) is needed for blood vessel repair.
- This is good for the brain, heart, & vessels throughout the body.
- Prevents clots by reducing blood cells from sticking together.
- Improves wound healing by helping new cells to grow and move towards the site of injury so the new cells can repair any damage.
- Turns on fat burning genes and turns off genes that promote excessive inflammation.
- Leads to the production of its own anti-inflammatory molecules known as “resolvins” and “protectins.”
Best of all, seal oil, this magic elixir of life, is 100% natural and even better, we're now carrying it.
Offer expires 11:30 pm, June 22, 2019